[Eeglablist] ERSP plotting

Kevin Lai laikevin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:49:54 PDT 2011

Hello,

A question regarding ERSP plotting. We put the data from all our subjects
into a study and precomputed the ERSP’s. When we tried plotting the
individual’s component (e.g. subject 1 IC 5) in edit/plot cluster’s GUI of
“Plot ERSP,” the pattern turns out to be quite different than when we chose
that individual subject’s data and plotted using the newtimef function in
time-frequency transform -> component time frequency. We used the same
default values in both cases.

Has you encountered this problem before, or does anyone know why this might
be the case..?

thanks, kevin