[Eeglablist] trial by trial ERSP?

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 11 18:34:52 PDT 2011

hi,

I've done a bunch of ERSP analysis on a study set, and there are some intriguing results based on the ERPs I'm analyzing for a 30-min recording session with a single type of trial (event)... although of course the ERSP that's plotted is an "average".

At this point I'd like to output voltage on a trial-by-trial basis for the ERSP calculations i've made, specifying bands and time windows, to look at how the ERSP "trends" evolve over my 30 minutes.. can anyone suggest a way to do this?

Thanks,
Andrew