[Eeglablist] Study - Power Spectra

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:40:02 PDT 2011

Dear Marco,

this is possible but only from the command line only (see code below).

% merge all channel location structures
tmplocs = eeg_mergelocs(ALLEEG.chanlocs);

% plot all channels
[STUDY specdata specfreqs] = std_specplot(STUDY,ALLEEG,'channels', { tmplocs.labels }, 'freqrange', [0 45]);

% average all channels and subjects
for index = 1:length(specdata(:))
    specdata{index} = mean(mean(specdata{index}, 2),3);
end;

% plot spectrum
std_plotcurve(specfreqs, specdata);