[Eeglablist] Calculating Alpha Asymmetry

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 6 20:24:03 PST 2012

Dear Kathryn and Andero,

the eeg_regepochs is the command line function you want to use to epoch the data into regular (possibly overlapping) segments. For example

EEG = eeg_regepochs(EEG, 'recurrence', 1, 'limits', [0 2]);

Then you may go back to the EEGLAB interface using the code

[ALLEEG EEG] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);
eeglab redraw

Note that this function can also be used to insert events without extracting epochs. We will try to make a menu for it.
Best regards,

Arno