[Eeglablist] EEG Statistical Analysis

Jyrki Tuomainen j.tuomainen at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 01:25:46 PST 2012

Hi Kiran,
as for your first question on room temperature, please have a look at
Emily Kappenman & Steven Luck's publication which can be found on
Steve's homepage at
http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/people/sjluck/pdfs/Kappenman%202010%20Psychophys%20Impedance.pdf

Best wishes, -Jyrki

On 07/03/2012 04:24, || Kiran Trivedi || wrote:
> Hi Group
>
> I need help for the following.
>
> 1. Is it possible to see the effect of room temperature on EEG?  Does
> it really affect? How to find the difference at 30 degree C and 40
> degree C of room temprature.
>
> 2. I want to record data of my own for neutral condition at morning at
> sunrise and at evening at sunset. I wish to record the data for a week
> for every time (1 minute). How I can compare these data of morning and
> evening for some conclusion?
>
> 3. If I think of some anger and some happy time, can I find any change
> in EEG, at which frequency and how to see that.
>
> I kindly request every expert to contribute for my questions. Please
> help me.
>
> ** I have recorded one EEG file in .edf format
>
> --
> Kiran Trivedi                                          |
> Associate Professor                                    | Ph.D. Scholar
> Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering  | RK University
> S.S.Engineering College, New Sidsar Campus             | Rajkot, Gujarat
> Gujarat Technological University (www.gtu.ac.in
> <http://www.gtu.ac.in/>)       | www.rku.ac.in <http://www.rku.ac.in/>
> Bhavnagar-364002, Gujarat, India                       | India

Jyrki Tuomainen
University College London
UCL Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
Division of Psychology and Language Sciences, Faculty of Brain Sciences
Chandler House, 2 Wakefield Street, London WC1N 1PF, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 4214 (Internal 24214), Fax: +44 (0)207 679 4238
j.tuomainen at ucl.ac.uk, http://www.ucl.ac.uk/psychlangsci/staff/academicstaff