[Eeglablist] 来自"李雅" <liya0216 at mail.ustc.edu.cn>的邮件

李雅 liya0216 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Wed Mar 7 18:32:02 PST 2012

Dear list:
      I am a new learner to use EEGLAB,so I need your help for solving several questions.

   1. if one electrode of my data is bad,how can I use 'interpolate electrodes' to fill it?  [Tools>interpolate electrodes]

   2.My EEG data was gotten simultaneously with fMRI data,how should I set parameters when I have open the 'pop_fmrib_faster()' ,especially 'Non-EEG Channels'   [Tools>FMRIB tools>FASTR:remvove FMRI gradient artifacts]

   3.Is there a easy way to export ERP data to ASCⅡ so that I can process it in other software?

 Any help will be appreciated!
 Best wishes!

                                                                                                     Sincerely yours:liya