[Eeglablist] EEGLab command

nany _naning nany.naning at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:02:15 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

Im having problem regarding the EEGlab command. I have try hundred time to
plot the channels locations of my 8 channels eeg. But it always come out
with 1 eeg channel. I also want to plot the scalp location of a selected
channel and its activity spectrum by click on Channel properties.but, the
screen mention 'cannot process dataset without channel location
information.Enter the filename via "Edit>Edit dataset info".For file
format, enter'>>help readlocs' from the command line.'

~can someone help me by explaining what happen actually. I know that I may
have made a mistakes from the beginning.But I just dont know where is it
actually. TQ :(

Regards,
Nany
I added cool Smileys to my email with Expresso Emoticons - try it here
free!<http://s.exps.me>
<http://s.exps.me>