[Eeglablist] Automated way of placing events

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Sat May 5 14:33:32 PDT 2012

Dear List,

In my experiment I have three conditions and each trial is 30 seconds long. I ignore the first and last 10 seconds of each block and the middle 10-second block I divide into epochs of 2-second duration. Currently I am doing this manually through the EEGLAB GUI by placing an event (with the same 'type' for blocks from the same condition) at every two seconds (in the middle 10-second block) and then extracting epochs around those events. Would anyone know whether there is a more automated and a faster way of doing this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Marco Montalto