[Eeglablist] cannot create event files and memory problems

RHONDA MCCLAIN rxm390 at psu.edu
Wed May 16 08:55:45 PDT 2012

Hi,  I am having several issues with erplab. 1. I cannot create a basic event
file. The error it gives is "too many output arguments". I have no idea what
that means or how to adress it. If anyone has any suggestions I would
appreciate it. I have tried removing the "version" line from the createvents
script, which was offered as a solution before, but that does not help.
To give more backround, I have imported one data file from Neuroscan .CNT
format, added channel locations, and referenced it. I have done this before and
it did not give me problems last week. 2. I tried to get around this by
importing the Neuroscan events as a .txt file, but then when I tried to create
a bdf file, it won't let me.  3. Also, Matlab tells me I am out of memory when
I try to run these functions, even though I have only one file open and I
loaded it so that it created a smaller file...I forget what the function is but
it is one of the first checks in the import tool.
Rhonda McClain
Graduate Student Researcher
Ford Diversity Fellow
626 Moore Building