[Eeglablist] Performining the t-test and highiliting the area

cyril pernet cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 24 00:54:43 PDT 2012

Hi David

LIMO is not just a 2 levels mass univariate, it is a full hierarchical
GLM, ie you can do any stats you want, from t tests to repeated measure
ANOVA
+ 2 level relies on robust statistics (no assumption of normality across
subjects)
+ multiple comparisons has been validated (for most tests) to be a
nominal level using spatio-temporal clustering
+ various tools for robust averaging, robust differences (for eg a MMN)

and more to come soon(ish)

Cyril

cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
tel: +44(0)1315373661