[Eeglablist] epoching based on several triggers

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 10 07:18:43 PDT 2012

Dear Mirek,

you can select multiple triggers in pop_epoch as pointed out by Steve but this will not help because when you provide several events, an inclusive or is applied { 'A' 'B' } means event type 'A' or event type 'B'. The easiest is to extract all data epochs, then create a STUDY with a single dataset. In the STUDY design, you will be able to select your condition and build a 2x2 design.