[Eeglablist] F and P numerical values in a STUDY

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 14 21:56:36 PDT 2012

Dear Muhammad,

when you have a n x m design, statcond returns cell array of 3 output for the F value (and the p values as well). The first two are the marginal effect along each dimension and the last one is the interaction effect.

By comparison if you are using the anova2 function of Matlab, these are the values for the 'Columns', 'Rows'  and 'Interaction'. There is one value per time point and per electrode which explains why you have arrays of size 426x61 for the F and p values.

Hope this helps,

Arno