[Eeglablist] How many epochs to average for the ERP

Tom Campbell tom_campbell75 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:30:45 PDT 2012

Dear Imali, For the 10 commandments followed by a section on number of trials and signal:noise, please see:
Luck, S. J. (2005b). Ten simple rules for designing ERP experiments. In T. C. Handy (Ed.), Event-Related Potentials: A Methods Handbook (pp. 17-32). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/people/sjluck/pdfs/Luck%202005%20Ten_Simple_Rules.pdf

pg.30 may be where you want to start.

Best regards,
Tom.