[Eeglablist] How can I do the group analysis

cyril pernet cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 01:19:18 PDT 2012

Hi Tarik, Guofa,

just in case you did not notice, our toolbox LIMO EEG
https://gforge.dcn.ed.ac.uk/gf/project/limo_eeg/ does spatio-temporal
clustering (using indeed fieldtrip functions)
It is however more general than fieldtrip as it allows any kind of
design to be analysed + in come with an interface

Best
Cyril

Greetings Guofa,

I just wanted to clarify that if you have questions about fieldtrip and
how it works,
the best resource is to go directly to the discussion list and help
pages for fieldtrip.
Note also that eeglab and fieldtrip work together in many ways.
Good luck with your process!

Respectfully,
Tarik

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/discussion_list