[Eeglablist] How can I do the group analysis

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 11 18:41:07 PDT 2012

Dear Shou,

as LIMO and Fieldtrip, EEGLAB also allows to compute spatio-temporal clustering in STUDY (using some Fieldtrip functions as well). To process your 10 subjects, you should create a STUDY and you should be able to use these methods from the graphic interface. More details are available on the graphic interface.