[Eeglablist] Eye blink counting

Janani Dhinakaran janinthesky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:24:13 PST 2012

Dear EEGlab list,
I am trying to count the number of eyeblinks in my data. The eyeblink
component after running ICA tends to occur at a different number in each
subject's data. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me
a) firstly how to isolate one component's data and view it as a matrix of
time points and microvolt values so I can threshhold out the eyeblinks and
b) if there is a way to automate the process of counting over all subjects
(because the component number may be different in each) or if I will have
to do this manually?

Thank you very much for your help,
Jan