[Eeglablist] precompute channel measures

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 12 22:52:35 PST 2013

Dear Elia,

this is a good point. Actually, EEGLAB merges datasets then interpolate the missing channels before computing specific measures.
It would involve a lot of reprogramming to fix this so I do not think we are going to do it.
One way around this is, for each dataset, to interpolate the missing channels before creating the STUDY.