[Eeglablist] precompute channel measures

Elia Valentini elia.valentini at uniroma1.it
Sat Jan 5 09:30:00 PST 2013

Dear List,

I'm in the process of precomputing channel measures (ERPs) in a 2x2 study
design (say Y1, Y2, X1, X2) whereby I asked eeglab to perform statistics on
the concatenated levels of each independent variable.

I got this  error (eeg_getdatact error):
"Datasets to be concatenated do not have the same number of channels".

This happens regardless of the type of combinations I feed in (e.g. Y1-Y2;
X1-X2).
Instead, this does not happen If I do not combine levels (I obtain stats
and plots).

I thought the problem of having different number of channels across
datasets was not an issue as the gui allows me to interpolate channels
where these are missing.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

elia