[Eeglablist] Extract absolute power using ERSP (Thang Le)

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Sat Jan 12 14:24:28 PST 2013

Dear Thang Lee,

I saw your post on eeglablist. I have a problem with part of your code, which is the following:

ClustERD_cond1 = (10.^(ClustErspData_cond1/10)-1)*100;

I am assuming you are using Pfurtscheller's method to compute ERD/ERS. If so, what is your justification for specifying the baseline as 1?

Pfurtscheller's method is:

(A-R)/R*100

Please note the brackets enclosing A-R!!!

>From your previous email I am now assuming that this was the reason why you were getting such large values for percentage change in alpha.

Thanks and regards,
Marco