[Eeglablist] CSD maps in STUDY design

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 19 22:12:16 PST 2013

Dear Jurgen,

I had not though of that.
It makes sense since the power spectral estimates are not linear.
I guess Marco would have to transform each of his dataset and then build a STUDY, and compute the spectrum.
Thanks for correcting me,

Arno

ps: the code I sent would still be valid for ERPs in STUDY since ERP scalp topographies are a linear transformation.