[Eeglablist] CSD maps in STUDY design

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Sun Jan 20 13:10:13 PST 2013

Thanks for the information Arno! So if I understood you correctly what I can do is prepare the data (CSD transform the data) using, for example, the CSD toolbox. Then I import into EEGLAB and create a study with the CSD transformed datasets. And then the resulting maps generated after precomputing measures for power spectra will be equivalent to CSD maps. Is this correct?

Regards,
Marco