[Eeglablist] eegfiltsig function

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 26 22:00:52 PST 2013

Dear Vania,

you might want to try the ERPLAB Butterworth filter as well.

EEG = pop_ERPLAB_butter1(EEG);

Note that the latest functions are now in ERPLAB. Javier Lopez-Calderon (the main developer of ERPLAB) has asked us to remove these functions because they are obsolete. I do not know where these functions are in the ERPLAB menu.
Thanks,

Arno