[Eeglablist] Docs for clustering when dipoles fit with NFT?

Zeynep Akalin Acar zeynep at sccn.ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 31 08:41:42 PST 2013

NFT does not yet handle transforming sources to average/user-specified head
models. However, as you also noticed there are functions for transforming
points and sources to and from the MNI template to warped template models.
NFT warping calculates and saves forward and backward warping parameters.
This is not sufficient for general purpose use since the affine
transformation parameters are not saved. Let me work on an update that
saves the transformation parameters, and also provide some sample functions
so that you can use it until a more general purpose transformation feature
is implemented.

Thanks,
Zeynep.