[Eeglablist] erspboot & newtimef

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:56:26 PST 2013

Dear Rene,

I forgot to mention that the tftopo function can replot your time-frequency decomposition and apply the bootstrap thresholds. I believe it will also work if you feed it the difference significant threshold (but maybe not). See this script for example

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_02:_Writing_EEGLAB_Scripts#Example_script_performing_time-frequency_decompositions_on_all_electrodes

Arno