[Eeglablist] Average the F and p-values

cyril pernet cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 09:06:25 PST 2013

Hi David

in the LIMO EEG toolbox
(https://gforge.dcn.ed.ac.uk/gf/project/limo_eeg/) we tend to plot an
imagesc like of the F tests (ie all electrodes and time frames) and then
the relevant electrode (for instance the one showing earliest effect or
max effect) - on the plot we have confidence intervals and nice little
stars to show where the effect is (given the multiple comparison
correction applied)

you can see the plots in the manual to give you an idea

Cyril

ForwardedMessage.eml