[Eeglablist] ERSP condition differences at the group level

Burcu Ayşen Ürgen burgen at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:43:25 PST 2013

Hi all,

Is there a way to change the direction of the comparison when plotting the
ERSPs at the group level (using STUDY structure) without precomputing
again? For instance, I want to look at the difference in ERSPs for
(Condition A - Condition B) and I precomput the channel measures specifying
the Condition A as the first variable and Condition B as the second
variable. The difference plot naturally gives the (Condition A-Condition B)
difference. If I want to see the (Condition B-Condition A) difference,
should I precompute the channel measures by specifying the Condition B as
the first variable and Condition A as the second variable OR is there a way
to turn the difference direction without doing the precomputation?

Thanks,

Burcu Aysen Urgen

--
Burcu Aysen Urgen, PhD candidate