[Eeglablist] to classify motor imagery EEG signals

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:52:04 PST 2013

To perform EEG signal classifications, investigate the BCILAB
toolbox<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/BCILAB>of Christian Kothe.  -Scott
Makeig

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Mathan agopal <gmath07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I'm trying to classify EEG signals for Motor imagery movements especially
> righ,left hand movements specifically.
>
>  how can I perform this task to classify EEG signals?
>
> pls provide some methods or links to do so..
>
> --
> *Thanks & Regards
> |G.MadhanaGopal |+91 75985 65542 |** *

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott