[Eeglablist] Question Regarding Impedance Problem

Kathryn Campbell kacey.a.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:28:36 PST 2013

Thanks for your reply.   I thought that if the ground and reference
electrodes were not working properly, my eye electrodes would show the same
problem?  My eye electrodes are connected to the cap. I will attempt to
measure the impedance for these electrodes separately to see if there is a
broken connection somewhere.

Thanks
Kathryn