[Eeglablist] question about pop_eegthresh function

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Thu Mar 7 06:04:26 PST 2013

Hi Pan,

The size of the first (or smallest) dimension of EEG.icaweights will always indicate the number of components in a given data set. So, in your script you can use [1:min(size(EEG.icaweights))] for a generic "all components" elec_comp input to pop_eegthresh.

James Desjardins, MA
Electrophysiology Technologist
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab, Psychology Department
Jack and Nora Walker Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada L2S 3A1
905-688-5550 x4676
--
"'Cause you never can tell What goes on down below!
"This pool might be bigger Than you or I know!"

McElligot's Pool
Dr.Seuss 1947