[Eeglablist] question about pop_eegthresh function

Liu Pan pliu261 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:16:20 PST 2013

Hi colleagues,

I'm using the *pop_eegthresh *function for epoch rejection based on
component activities:

*[EEG Indexes] = pop_eegthresh( INEEG, typerej, elec_comp, lowthresh,
upthresh, starttime, endtime, superpose, reject)*
in which *elec_comp **[e.g., 1:32]* referes to the number of channels or
components selected for epoch rejection.

I want to run the script on a batch of .set files which have different
numbers of components. Since it would be time-consuming to adjust
the values of *elec_comp* file by file, I'm wondering wether there is a
default setting of *elec_comp,* which will
automatically take ALL components into consideration for each file. I tried
to leave the bracket blank but it turmed out to be a default of "0" (0
component was selected for rejection).

Thanks for your input! Pan

--
Liu Pan, PhD. Candidate
Neuropragmatics and Emotion Lab (Pell Lab)