[Eeglablist] How to integrate NVIDIA function in MATLAB so that i can increase my speed of ICA processing in EEGLAB

Eriksen, Jeff :LPH EEG JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Thu Mar 7 12:41:39 PST 2013

This link seems to require a username/password, but I see no way to join
and get them,

-Jeff

From: eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu
[mailto:eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Alejandro
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:53 AM
To: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] How to integrate NVIDIA function in MATLAB so
that i can increase my speed of ICA processing in EEGLAB

Also, you can try CUDAICA, this is exactly what you're looking for, is
the implementation of Infomax on CUDA, writen by people from the AAI Lab
in Argentina. It runs ridiculous fast and is not very hard to configure
(see the tutorial in their website), results are reasonably good as
well.

Alejandro

http://liaa.dc.uba.ar/?q=node/10