[Eeglablist] How to integrate NVIDIA function in MATLAB so that i can increase my speed of ICA processing in EEGLAB

Dirk Tassilo Hettich hettich at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 8 02:45:15 PST 2013

Dear all,

I stumbled across this mathworks webinar: "Speeding up MATLAB Applications".
It's a well explained introduction to call GPU processing functions in
Matlab source code.

http://www.mathworks.de/webex/recordings/NA_2012_11_06_speedml/index.html?s_v1=48663729_1-8X9E9V

Best,

Dirk Tassilo

On 08.03.2013 00:00, Alejandro wrote:
> No it doesn't. You can download everything without having an account.
> If for some special reason that is not the case you can contact them
> directly.
>
> On 03/07/2013 12:41 PM, Eriksen, Jeff :LPH EEG wrote:
>>
>> This link seems to require a username/password, but I see no way to
>> join and get them,
>>
>> -Jeff

Dirk Tassilo Hettich, M.Sc.

Eberhard-Karls-University of Tuebingen
Faculty of Science
Department of Computer Engineering
Otfried-Mueller-Strasse 47 (fMEG-Center), R109
D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany

Tel: ++49-(0)7071-29-87688
Fax: ++49-(0)7071-29-5706
Mail: hettich at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de