[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 21:32:36 PDT 2013

Hello Pinki,

See the EEGLAB tutorial (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB#The_EEGLAB_Tutorial_Outline), which
describes how to do most steps of the analysis. If you still have questions
about analysis after you go through the tutorial, then feel free to ask on
the list--but we will need more specific information about what
specifically you are trying to do (i.e., what aspect of the data you want
to analyze), what kind of data you have, etc.

Best,
Steve

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Pinki Sharma <pinkishrm204 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear list
> I would like to know how can we analyze the different types of VEP by
> EEGLAB
>
> --
> *Regards:-*
> Pinki Sharma
> Information Security Lab
> *I*ndian *I*nstitute *o*f *I*nformation* T*echnology,* A*llahabad
> Email-id-*pinkisharma at iiita.ac.in*

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas
Linguistics Department