[Eeglablist] 64 channel ActiCap sensor locations

Daniel Newman dan.newman86 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:41:28 PDT 2013

Hello, I contacted brain products with this very query just last week (see
their reply emails below).  The standard coordinate files (Full 10% system)
may be found at
http://www.easycap.de/easycap/e/downloads/electrode_sites_coordinates.htm#2Brain
Products explained that  there are a few extra electrodes in the txt
file available on that website so "You may for example take the PDF that
was sent to you with the Cap on which the names of the electrodes are
displayed and compare those to the list in the *.txt file. Then you simply
take out those lines that contain electrodes, which are not part of your
system. "

Cheers

Dan

Dear Daniel,
thank you for contacting the technical support.
Please find attached the XYZ coordinate file which you requested.

Please also note that standard coordinate files (Full 10% system) may be
found under the website of one of our third party contributor:
http://www.easycap.de/easycap/e/downloads/electrode_sites_coordinates.htm#2
  Don´t hesitate to come back to us if youo encounter further questions.

Best
 Lydia

Lydia Timm, PhD

Brain Products GmbH

Technical Support Consultant

phone +49 (0) 8105 733 84 - 554

fax +49 (0) 8105 733 84 - 505

www.brainproducts.com

Dear Daniel,

I know about this issue with the different number of channels.
The files you may download (and which I attached) are templates, but you
may open them with any text editing program and adjust them to your needs.
You may for example take the PDF that was sent to you with the Cap on which
the names of the electrodes are displayed and compare those to the list in
the *.txt file.
Then you simply take out those lines that contain electrodes, which are not
part of your system.

If you have any further questions on this issue or any other enquiry I am
happy to assist you.