[Eeglablist] 64 channel ActiCap sensor locations

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:05:27 PDT 2013

Dear Imali,

Just for your information, if the cap is based on 10-5 system (that is an
extension of 10-10 system; that is also an extension of 10-20 system; See
Oostenveld and Praamstra, 2001), you only need channel names to retrieve
their locations using EEGLAB; it has a location file that covers 10-5
channels.

Makoto