[Eeglablist] Topoplotting question

Darren Tanner dstanner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:50:13 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to create some topoplots for a publication, and I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm using the topoplot function, and the figure it creates chops off the nose and ears of the cartoon head. I've tried playing with the plotted and headrad values, and the only way I can figure out how to keep it from chopping off the nose/ears is to create a large 'halo' around the cartoon head, where some of the electrodes are sitting outside of the head.

Is there any trick to use to get the outer edge of the plot fill to match up with the cartoon circle, without chopping off the ears/nose?

Thanks!
Darren

Darren Tanner, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
Bilingualism and Language Development Lab
Center for Language Science
Department of Psychology
Penn State University