[Eeglablist] topographic maps

ingenieur eniso ingenieureniso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:38:22 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am working on eeg signal processing. I have 19 channel eeg recorded data
in edf format. I am applying FFT. I use Topoplot function to draw map
figures using averaged FFT data. I have written following program in MATLAB

[outData PS datavector]=fft_powers(cha);

[handle,Zi,grid,Xi,Yi] = topoplot(datavector,'Standard-10-20-Cap19.locs')

An error is occurred:

??? Error using ==> mldivide

Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ==> topoplot at 890

squeezefac = rmax/plotrad;

Error in ==> powerfft at 67

[handle,Zi,grid,Xi,Yi] = topoplot(datavector,'Standard-10-20-Cap19.locs')

Therefore, it is requested in your kind honor to please guide me in this
regard as I am working on EEGlab these days and need your urgent help.

I hope you will send me positive and helpful response.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,

ahmed