[Eeglablist] ICA on continuous data - eye artifact component

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 08:28:41 PDT 2013

Dear Makoto,

so the only way to obtain the component that have ERPimage that looks more
like one of eye artifact is to remove bad portions from the channels first
and then run ICA again? I will consider that, since I already recognize ICs
like those attached to previous mail as an eye artifact, perhaps it is not
necessary to go through the procedure again..although those bad portions
surely affect other components...

Thanks

Ida