[Eeglablist] a question on topoplot

alotof eve alotof_tiger at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 23:55:46 PDT 2013

Hi, Steve,

Thanks so much. I tried all the way I could think, from GUI or command. The steps I used as follows:

1, upload existed dataset. I uploaded SL.set which corresponding to a condition withdrawed from whole data. This dataset contains 110 trials with the length (-200 1000) ms

for GUI:
2, Plot/ERP map series/ In 2-D

for command:
pop_topoplot(EEG,1,[-200:100:500],'ERP test');

I also tried topoplot (EEG,1,[-200:100:500],'ERP test');

The error message I got:
Error using TriScatteredInterp
The input points must be a double array.

Error in griddata>linear (line
 205)
    F =
    TriScatteredInterp(inargs{1}(:),inargs{2}(:),inargs{3}(:));

Error in griddata (line 125)
      vq = linear(inputargs,numarg);

Error in topoplot (line 960)
      [Xi,Yi,Zi] = griddata(inty,intx,intValues',yi,xi'); %
      interpolate data (Octave)

Error in pop_topoplot (line 322)
            tmpobj = topoplot( SIGTMPAVG(:,index),
            EEG.chanlocs, options{:});

I used the lastest version of this script. I noticed that it keeps unchanged since 2012.
I don't think it's a bug of scrip. I think it's I that don't know the way use it correctly.

Thanks,
Eve