[Eeglablist] Compile EEGLAB under Ubuntu

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:56:06 PDT 2013

Dear EEGLab-Users,

I want to use EEGLab in a seminar for undergrads, and therefore need the compiled version (we don't have enough Matlab licenses).

As I don't have a windows machine, I wanted to compile EEGLab 12.0.1.0b myself on Ubuntu 12.04 running Matlab R2011b.
Unfortunately, I run into errors when using the compile_eeglab.m function.

First, in Line 91 the function calls to evaluate 'mcc' which is not found.
Second, if I comment out Line 91, in Line 100, the function tries to copy nonexistent files:

The function checks which environment I'm using, correctly identifies that I'm not using a PC and then tries to copy 'eeglab' and 'eeglab.ctf' to the output folder.
When I set a break point just prior to the error, I see that neither the 'eeglab' nor the 'eeglab.ctf' are present in the work space.

Does anyone know how to deal with this, what 'mcc' is and where it can be found and what to actually set in the copy command?

Thanks a lot!

Julian

Dr. Julian Keil

AG Multisensorische Integration