[Eeglablist] Topoplot - data interpolation

Mariana Branco marianapbranco1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:21:39 PDT 2013

Hi Steve,

The reason why I was questioning about this is because the interpolated data that I have is no longer EEG signal but some features which were applied to the interpolated image that topoplot returns. So, having already a matrix, it would be a loss of information giving back only some point values to the topoplot plot. In fact, some points of my matrix have relevant information that are not located above the channels but in between. These features would be lost if I used topoplot.

Thank you all,
Mariana