[Eeglablist] Topoplot - data interpolation

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:05:27 PDT 2013

Hello Mariana,

here's some pointers that should be able to help you get to your goal.

IN case you have never plotted a 3D head plot in eeglab, please do the
following first:
1. load up one of the eeglab tutorial files and plot a 3D Head Plot using
the GUI.
2. When you have run the 3D Head plot and you see a figure, then type eegh
to see the function that is being used. (pop_headplot)

For your specific question, you will need to feed your matrix and other
appropriate information to the 3D headplot function.

3. If you google the following "EEGLAB functions 3D head
plot<http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=EEGLAB+functions+3D+head+plot&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>",
then read the first 2 links
4. you can also simply search for the list of EEGLAB functions, and find
the headplot function.
5. Please note to have an accurate head plot, you need to make sure that
your electrodes are correctly aligned on the 3d head.

see also the following from the following page:
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Menu_Functions
*
*
*ERP maps* As 2-D scalp maps --
pop_topoplot()<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/pop_topoplot.m>
As
3-D head plots --
pop_headplot()<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/pop_headplot.m>
*Component maps* As 2-D scalp maps --
pop_topoplot()<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/pop_topoplot.m>As
3-D head plots --
pop_headplot() <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/pop_headplot.m>

Tarik Bel-Bahar, Postdoctoral Fellow
Perception, Performance & Psychophysiology Lab
tarik.777 at duke.edu/ 919 328 9573
Div. of Brain Stimulation and Neurophysiology
Dep. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Duke University Medical Center, Duke Clinics
Red Zone, 5th Floor, Rm. 54236
200 Trent Drive, Durham, NC 27710