[Eeglablist] Transparency masking (maskitsweet)

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 06:19:03 PDT 2013

Dear EEGlab community,

I have noticed that one of the recurring topics
on the list is statistical masking of time-frequency
data. To my knowledge it is not possible to mask
data transparently in EEGlab (so that insignificant
results are 'shaded', not invisible).
I have written a function that does just that, you
can check out the graphical results here:
http://www.dropmocks.com/mBsB0m

if the gallery link does not work, you should try here:
https://sites.google.com/site/analizasygnalow/maskitsweet-gallery

If you like the plots, you can download the function
and see if it's helpful
(same link as above (the one from sites.google),
function name is maskitsweet.m)

The function has multiple options that are
described in the help section of the m file.
You can read the help here:
https://sites.google.com/site/analizasygnalow/zasoby/nasze-narzedzia/maskitsweet-description

I hope that somebody will find this piece of code useful.
Drop me a line if you do!
(or if you find any bugs or just have some problems with using it)

Happy masking!
Mikołaj Magnuski