[Eeglablist] Dipfit

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri May 10 08:37:24 PDT 2013

Dear Jacquie,

I assume your channel locations were not digitized but just using 10-5
labels (i.e. Fz, Cz, Pz...) and 'looked up' channel locations using EEGLAB
function. Do followings.
1. Open channel edit GUI and press the button in top right 'optimize head
center'. Before and after doing this, check 2-D channel distributions
(bottom-left botton in the same GUI)
2. Most likely your head model corregistration is incorrect. When you do
it, thoroughly check if your channels and the head model are aligned
correctly, and the error between their channel locations are minimized (you
may use 'warp montage' if you can use it, otherwise you should do it
manually; which is still not too bad because you can use the same
parameters for other subjects).

Makoto