[Eeglablist] Dipfit

Jacqueline Scholl jacqueline.scholl at psy.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 9 02:12:53 PDT 2013

Dear Tarik,

thanks a lot for your reply. I indeed hadn't seen the other questions about
one or two dipoles, this was very useful!

I've checked again my electrode alignment and I'm using the standard 10-20
system with 36 electrodes. So I don't think this explains why dipoles for
components that contain part of the ERP i'm interested in are localized
outside the head. Is there anything else I could check?

All the best
Jacquie