[Eeglablist] Dipfit

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed May 8 17:38:35 PDT 2013

Greetings Jacqueline,

If you haven't had a chance to yet, please consider the following
resources I found by doing a google search on "eeglab list fitting two
dipoles".
The first link below is to the online eeglab wiki, which talks about
co-registration and about 1 versus 2 dipole fitting.
If you're not properly co-registered, this might the problem.
As a general rule I believe that the norm is that an ICA scalp map
with a focused component such as an event-related negativity
 is likely to be a single-dipole solution whereas a bilateral
occipito-temporal N170 would be a double-dipole solution (one left,
one right).
Hope this helps a bit!

A08: DIPFIT - SCCN

sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A08:_DIPFIT

[Eeglablist] One or two dipoles

sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2013/006296.html

[Eeglablist] How many dipoles to fit?

sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2011/004026.html

[Eeglablist] dipfitting for egi: how to align channels

sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2011/004240.html