[Eeglablist] Problem with STUDY

Harsha Halahalli hnharsha at gmail.com
Wed May 15 04:11:49 PDT 2013

Dear EEGLAB List members,

I have created a STUDY in EGLA v11.0.3.1b running on Matlab 7.5 (Windows 7)
with a total of 34 subjects (Group1, 18 and Group2 16). Each of the subject
datasets is epoched based on 4 event types. I have specified a type*group
STUDY design in which I "Select all subjecsts". When I precompute ERSPs,
everything runs without errors. HOWEVER, on completion of the analysis I
see that not all subjects' ERSP data has been precomputed and the ERSP
plots are based on only a subset of the subjects within each Group. On
looking at the "Edit Study Design" dialog box, only some of the subjects
datasets are highlighted when the study design is selected. Things do not
change even if I attempt to edit the study design by selecting all
subjects. All the subject datasets have been preprocessed using the same
pipeline and have the same number of channels, event types etc. A similar
analysis of data from another experiment on the same set of subjects with
similar processing pipeleine runs without any issues. I would be grateful
for any assistance in trouble shooting this situation. Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Harsha
--
Harsha Halahalli