[Eeglablist] Problem with STUDY

Harsha Halahalli hnharsha at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:42:02 PDT 2013

Chrissy,
Thank you for your response. I have tried that and it does not fix the
problem. I have also tried creating the study design and precomputing using
command line options. While the analysis runs in all cases, it runs
selectively only on a set of subjects.

Best regards
Harsha

--
Harsha Halahalli, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Physiology