[Eeglablist] Accelerating lowpass running time

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:56:08 PDT 2013

Dear Avi,

I would suggest using eeglab 12.0.1.(something) or higher
or download eeglab filter plugin by Andreas Widmann.
It is optimized for multi-threading, and does not filter
'backwards' to retain correct phase but instead shifts
the signal by the filter delay - altogether it should be
much faster (in current eeglab versions Andreas' plugin
is the default filter).

Mikołaj

Pozdrawiam,
Mikołaj Magnuski