[Eeglablist] Question related to ERSP and Coherence Analysis

Yaseen Gerhold sunshineafterdusk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:26:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have an experiment wherein there are two groups (control group vs.
clinical group) that underwent an experimental protocol with two conditions
(Go & NoGo). Group is a between group factor with two levels, while
condition is a within-subject factor with two levels. I would like to
perform a ERSP analysis based on an FFT, and a coherence analysis based on
FFT to test for difference between groups across the conditions related to
band power and functional coupling.

Is it possible for EEGLAB to perform the necessary statistical comparisons?
Is there a specific version that can provide tools for the required
analysis? If so can one point me to the relevant references/tutorials?

Kind Regards,

Yaseen